Monday, May 21, 2012

Progress!

I've been working diligently on this painting and I feel like it's getting close to finished. I'm really enjoying the way I'm applying/scraping/destroying the paint and I want this history to show in the final product. I'm finding that what's tricky about this process is that I need a good balance of refinement and looseness or the painting starts to look like crap. Ultimately, I need to refine a few things and then screw up other things and I think the painting will be finished. At least that's what I hope.


4 comments:

andillustrations said...

love!

Roger Brown Art said...

It is looking great ,I love the contrasts of the warm and cool colors!

Rendez said...

totally freaking awesome

OYO! said...

dude, this is such a slap in the face, marvelous work !